Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Touristy


Richard's parents and sister arrived in New Zealand last week for a six week kiwi holiday so we've been tripping around the island for the last wee while, showing off all the parts we love the most.

It has been so nice to be a tourist in my own country, and especially so with our Canadian family who we have really missed being closer to. It's been a week of beautiful beaches, huge ice creams, cute farm animals, cafe'scafe's & more cafe's. Easily some of my best New Zealand experiences! Matakana on the way to Tawharanui was one of favourite stops and I so badly would have loved this little op shop to be open. How sweet is that sign!

Bits & Pieces
- I love this double band chained ring, that colour is so good.
- How great is this 1945 Vogue cover!
- It's been so dry here and coming home to my aloe looking a little rough, so I should probably brush up  my plant knowledge with this beautifully photographed succulent parenting guide from The Treehouse.
blog comments powered by Disqus