Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In between.


It's started getting cooler at night lately, and darker earlier. I'm excited for Autumn but I love this in between stage of Summer stretching itself out that little bit longer. The skies are still blue and it's warm enough for bare feet during the day but the quilt on our bed gets unfolded in the evening. I'm trying to soak up the garden while it's still full and lush (and a bit wild), and I love that those nasturtium leaves look like little stars.

I've decided that Watercolours is the best music for this season change. We've been tucked away in the studio a lot lately and it's the perfect soundtrack. I'm kicking myself for not going to see her and Cat Power while they were on tour here. Dream team!

Here's a favourite of hers that feels cool and warm to me, just like the end of February. What are you listening to at the moment?




blog comments powered by Disqus