Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines Love, A New Bookmark and A Funny Little Video.


We've been a bit busy this week working on a couple design projects and both Richard and I starting new jobs. I'm still waiting on that wealthy patron who'll enable me to work at home all day, hanging out with Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. Or, Mulder and Scully as the case may be.

Anyway, I wanted to do a little Valentines celebration but wanted it to feel like us. Valentines isn't as big of a deal here in New Zealand as it is in North America and I feel a bit strange about a lot of what the commercial holiday represents. But, while you may not need a specific day to tell someone you love them it's still nice to be nice. You know? Besides, I'd had the idea for our new Wink bookmark brewing and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to release it. It's double sided and hopefully something a bit fun and cute for someone you love or for yourself to wink at a someone special.

It's available in both our new shop and in our Etsy shop which is still open for now. Even better is that you can get 25% off all orders using the code 'LOVE13' and will receive free Wink bookmark with all jewellery orders between now and February 14th!

Here's a funny little video I made to show off the new bookmark. Enjoy!

blog comments powered by Disqus