Thursday, June 3, 2010

N.E.E.T

N.E.E.T Magazine is a fantastic online publication based in the UK that features 'grassroots creativity', and I really, really love it. It's run by editor Stephanie J and consistently features really diverse and beautiful fashion, photography, design and styling. Some of the things I really like about N.E.E.T is that they include a lot of vintage clothing along with new stuff, and that they also work with a lot of bloggers and newer photographer and designers. It gives it a really eclectic and collaborative feel, and there is truly something for everyone!

Ha, I'm obviously a fan so I was really thrilled to find out that we were going to be one of the four eco-friendly designers to be interviewed by (the lovely) Adele from Moderne Motive. I must admit it caused a slight meltdown on my part, as we had to take a photo of the two of us (our laptop was out of order with all our images on it) and you know when you have an idea in your head that does just not want to translate into reality? Yep, that was basically how things were going. Oh, plus there was next to no light in our apartment and for some absurd reason by attempts to look cool, calm and collected instead made me look smug. I may have flounced onto the couch in despair.


I am really happy with how it all turned out though, and totally honoured to be featured in such a great publication! The interviews start on page 110, but I'd definitely recommend putting aside some time to take a look through the whole thing, as always there are many, many lovely things.
blog comments powered by Disqus