Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Keeping busy.

Hello! Just a quick message to say thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post, I really enjoyed hearing from you and it has motivated me both in my quest to be more body positive in my own life but also to bring lots of it here to the blog. I actually want to respond to each of you individually and hope to get to that really son, which brings me to my next point of why things have been a little thin here this week. We have a number of wholesale orders that need our attention, and a market coming up on Sunday, plus I've recently started a new job with Vancouvermom.ca working as an editorial assistant and researcher this week so I've been wrapping my head around all that comes with that. I promise to be back next week when I can come up for air a bit with much more regular posts, that is the goal!

Do you ever find yourself so busy that all you want to do is escape it? I must admit that I'm feeling a little like that at the moment. The idea of curling up with a book is so appealing when there is html to be figured out or bookmarks to be sanded!

Hope you're well friends! Reading anything good?
blog comments powered by Disqus