Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Senses Friday

photos from a camping trip in the Tararua's, via tschick

This week has flown by! I'm sure the weekend is going to be no different, especially as I've somehow only just realised that Got Craft? is next weekend. In my head it was at least 3 weeks away! I see a huge amount of crafting happening over this weekend! On grey days like today, I like staying inside and working but as soon as the sun comes out all my mind seems to be able to focus on is sipping some kind of alcoholic beverage on a patio somewhere. So, depending on the weather we shall see if I in fact have any wares to hawk next Sunday!

:Feeling:

A little sore, but also accomplished after starting a new fitness regime with Jeannette early this morning.

:Seeing:


This book arriving in the mail today. I'm quite excited.  

:Smelling: 

Lawns being mowed. 

:Hearing:

Rehearsals For Retirement on a rainy Friday afternoon. I can never get enough of that sad voice.

:Tasting:

Vanilla (soy) ice cream with blackberry syrup and roasted pecans. Let me tell you, this was one of the most delicious things I've tasted in a long while. I was craving something sweet but was all out of sugar for baking, all out of chocolate and all out of being bothered-ness, but then Richard found this syrup we'd bought when we were on Salt Spring and I remembered we had pecans somewhere in the depths of the pantry. It was amazing. 
 
I hope your weeks went well!
blog comments powered by Disqus