Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday

Morning! How was your weekend? We spent ours working on some new projects, pretending it was summer and cooking veggie burgers to have with cold San Miguel's, opening up the doors and windows when the sun came out and hiding inside with hot tea when the rain came. I also finally figured out a way to photograph the wooden bunting that I'm much happier with, so I've planned a little photo shoot with my girl Maya later in the week which should hopefully mean they'll finally be up in the by the end of the week!

Oh! I also finally got to go the the antique fair and it was both amazing and terrifying at the same time. Daylight savings totally got the best of us so we were late in meeting our friends, which also meant it was super busy and those antiquers mean business. Lots of not so subtle ladies sliding their way in front of me if I was looking at this or that, so funny. Both Richard and I had completely forgotten to take cash with us which was probably a good thing as there were a number of cameras, pyrex dishes and pretty carpet bags I could have brought home with me.

I made you guys a mixtape to get your week going, it's a bit of a sleepy one as that's often how Mondays make me feel and now even more so due to losing an hour in the morning (not going to complain though, I love the extra evening light). Take a listen, I hope you like it!
blog comments powered by Disqus