Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Morning good-ess

Happy Monday everyone, I hope it is treating you well! I took these photos recently while out walking. It's actually the front lawn of a house I often walk pass, and all of a sudden it was full of blooming crocuses. I had visions of the family who live here throwing out seeds in the fall then waiting and watching to see what became of them, so beautiful and exactly the kind of front lawn I hope to one day have.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, things have been crazy busy here in Vancouver with the beginning of the Olympics! We tried to stay out of the madness for the most part, but did venture out for some Winter Farmers Market shopping, more samosas and baking supplies for these (but with dark chocolate, mmm).

And now, for some link love to get your Monday going...

~ Monday Morning Mix, something a little dreamy.

~ I cannot get enough of this song, from one of my favourite ladies. Counting down until the new album!

~ A new Poppytalk Handmade Market! International Arts and Crafts fair is the new theme, and there is a lot of great stuff like this and this.

~ The latest Blog it Forward post on Bread of Many (I know I said in my previous post that it was going to be the next day...then I realised the next day was Saturday).

~ Fantastic Stephen King movie posters by Nick Tassone (Erin's beau! Talented couple, that).

~ letters to dead people.

~ A sweet giveaway from the lovely Naomi of The Gluttonous Vegan, a handwritten and illustrated recipe book! In a pretty embroidered notebook, too.

Have a wonderful day all!
xo
blog comments powered by Disqus