Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

French toast with raspberry preserves and blackberries, from here

We're having people over for a potluck brunch tomorrow, and along with some yummy fruits and pancakes I'm thinking I might try making some vegan french toast. It is hands down my favourite brunch food (although is sometimes tied with something more savoury like a root hash or the polenta from Rhizome. Ok, I just really like brunch) but I have yet to try making my own vegan version of it. I'll admit I'm a little afraid that I'll be disappointed with an egg-free version but I've got some soft and crusty bread so should probably just give it a go!

I hope you all have lovely weekends, any exciting plans? I'm going to a gardening class on Sunday with a friend, can't wait!

xo
blog comments powered by Disqus