Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Night shifting

I think I've been staring at the computer, totally zoned out for at least the past 15 minutes. Quite possibly could have been asleep even. Oy, tired. Richard is back at work which means back on night shifts (2am-6am) which puts us both out of whack. It's so weird going to bed while he's still up, and then having to pull myself up and out of bed while he snuggles with the cats in the morning is tough!

Thank you all for your thoughtful and kind words on my last post! I'm so glad to hear from all you kindred spirits out there! I really love your thoughts as it totally fuels my thinking and I've got a few more things I'd like to say on the topic now, especially in how it seems like having difficulty letting go really crops up in us creative types. I did end up having a lovely, slow weekend. I also now have a spotless studio to work in and a more balanced house, as Diana said it was both thrilling and calming to do so and I'm really happy with the result (although, lets be honest I'm sure in a week or so I'll cry over something I threw out).

I hope you all had a lovely week and start to a new week, anyone up to anything exciting?

I'll be back here tomorrow with another WIP Wednesday, but for now my bed is calling me.

Night night!

xo

blog comments powered by Disqus