Sunday, February 22, 2009

Afternoon sun & lace


I couldn't resist using the afternoon sun last Friday, as the backdrop of this beautiful lace collared blouse I found while thrifting recently. I was so excited to find this. A perfect fit, lovely and light and floaty and the collar kills me. It isn't too high a collar which is often what I find with blouses like this. The high collar does me no favours whatsoever.

I also picked up a couple of pretty Italian scarves for a dollar a pop, that I'm looking forward to wearing with some Spring outfits. I'm really willing Spring to appear, despite me just seeing that the forecast for this Wednesday is....snow.

Have a lovely start to your week!

xx

4 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

This post is absolutely gorgeous. I love that blouse, and the sunshine!

kerri said...

i am so in love with this blouse and the scarves! amazing thrifting lady! x

Evie said...

gorgeous finds! I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos !!!!!! and I know you will look the same in them too xxxx mum