Friday, September 26, 2008

Library love.

A quick update on the Banned Books week reading, I've found another list from the OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) that is more universal, and also less 'teen literature' focused for those of you who perhaps want something a little meatier. You can find this new list, here.

I was thinking I'm going to chose 'Of Mice and Men' as it is one I've been meaning to read for awhile now, but of course all the copies in Vancouver are checked out it seems! We may have it at home, which would have been one reason to put our books into some kind of order on our bookcase because now it could be a bit of a mission to find it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

steinbeck is one of my favorite writers... especially 'cannery row' then the kinda follow up of 'sweet thursday.' and of course grapes of wrath - a classic for a bloody frikin good reason.

enjoy.